Ban Lee Hin’s CSR philosophy:
- Ban Lee Hin recognizes that its businesses have direct and indirect impact on the communities in which we operate. Thus, we at Ban Lee Hin have always followed the unchanging management philosophy of “contributing to society through our business activities.”
- Ban Lee Hin is a socially responsible corporate citizen committed to delivering a sustainable future.
- Towards this goal, three pillars – Environment, Community and Education – have been identified to support its corporate social responsibility initiatives, all predicated on the principles of nation building.
Adaption of CSR in day to day Business Operations
- To embed CSR practice in weekly management meeting agenda
- To establish a CSR committee’s team to take full responsibility in CSR matters
- To organize monthly CSR activities accordingly to three pillars goals
- To identify and implement the CSR which will committed to delivering a sustainable future
- To link CSR with ethical values, transparency, employee relations, compliance with legal requirements and overall respect for the communities in which we operate.
The Initiatives of Ler See Foundation
Healthcare, Education and Environmental are essential to humanity and have been significant to our projects since Ler See Foundation was founded in 2013. We are assisting underprivileged people, students and environment across the nation so that they can have the best impact possible.